Brand & website redesign for a public library.
I had the honour of working with the Lincoln Public Library to design their new brand identity and website.
- Redesign of the library’s primary logo and a new logo for the Friends of Lincoln Public Library.
- Design & editing of a launch video featuring community testimonials.
- Redesign of brand assets including brochures, a library card and an early literacy activity booklet.
- Design & build of a large-scale, customized WordPress website with event & appointment booking functionality.
“Catherine is a wonderful website designer. She worked patiently and engagingly with our team to address the needs of our organization. As a public library, it is important for us to be excellent stewards of public funds and as a non-profit organization, we are careful with the manner in which we spend them. Catherine was upfront with costs from the beginning and as we went overtime in our need for changes, she was reasonable and efficient. Catherine’s attention to detail and her eye for design made sure our site is both beautiful and user-friendly. We are thrilled with it and would recommend Catherine to any organization with a website change in mind.”
– Julie Andrews • Lincoln Public Library