Visual identity & website for a social worker.
Amy Park-Goeddeke is a social worker with over 20 years of experience. Her Michigan-based private practice offers a range of holistic services across the lifespan.
Amy’s elegant, nature-inspired visual identity draws inspiration from the Celtic Tree of Life and wetlands. The new branding was applied across a comprehensive suite of marketing collateral and created a jumping-off point for the design and build of a new WordPress website.
Scope of work.
- Logo design with custom botanical illustration
- Brand refinement – building upon the new logo, we selected brand colours, typography and imagery.
- WordPress website design & build.
- Appointment booking integration.
- Design of brand assets including letterhead, business cards, Facebook post templates, brand guidelines, and a welcome email for new subscribers.